Doctoral student clinicians of the Spalding University Center for Behavioral Health offer innovative, evidence-based assessments and treatment customized to the specific needs of the client.
The Center provides short-term and long-term services to children, couples, adolescents, adults, groups and families.
We offer a wide range of diagnostic and therapeutic services for the following concerns:
- Depression and mood-related issues
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Social phobia
- Panic disorder
- Excessive worry or general anxiety
- Relationship issues and concerns
- Gender and sexuality questions or concerns
- Family conflict or divorce
- Parenting troubles or concerns
- School difficulties or refusal
- Attention and concentration issues (ADHD)
- Disruptive behaviors in children
- Coping with trauma
- Substance abuse and smoking cessation
- Educational or occupation problems
- Health and weight management
- Coping with chronic conditions or diseases
The Center does not offer crisis services and we do not have staff on call to address these situations. If you are having an emergency, please call one of the services listed below or dial 911.
Acute Child Psychiatry Service: (502) 589-8070
Emergency Psychiatric Services: (502) 562-3120