Welcome to the
Center for Behavioral Health
at Spalding University
Could life be more rewarding and better aligned with what is important to you?
Do you wish relationships were more satisfying?
Does it seem that your mind never stops racing or that it is hard to feel hopeful?
Missing camaraderie in your life?
These are just a few examples of questions our clients ask and topics they want to work on with someone who can offer support during difficult times. The Center for Behavioral Health at Spalding University is a group of dedicated professionals who want to meet you where you are in your life and provide care that is individualized to you and your goals.
Our dedicated therapists offer high quality, affordable, and compassionate care to the Louisville community, in the heart of Louisville, through completing psychological assessments as well as individual, couple, group and family therapy services with children, adolescents, adults, and older adults.
Update June 14, 2021: Thank you so much for your interest in the Center for Behavioral Health! We are not accepting new therapy clients at this time. If you would like us to contact you in August when our availability opens back up, please submit an inquiry on our website or call us at (502) 792-7011 to be added to our waitlist.
Your safety is important to us. Here is a brief overview of what we’re doing to keep you safe:
- All therapy sessions are being conducted via videoconferencing until further notice. We are accepting therapy clients, so please call or email us today to schedule an appointment!
- We are open for in-person assessments. Here are a few of the ways we are keeping our clients and clinicians safe during testing sessions:
- Enhanced cleaning procedures, such as disinfecting the room before and after each session, disinfecting commonly used surfaces, and cleaning testing materials after each use
- Staggering appointment times so that only one client arrives at a time, and allowing for extra cleaning time
- Face coverings (e.g., a mask) are required to be worn by all clients, clinicians, and staff
- Temperature checks and COVID-19 symptom screenings at check-in
- Protective barriers and precautions in place for testing rooms (e.g., face shields, maintaining social distancing)
- Clinicians and clients are sanitizing hands before and after testing
As of December 2018, parking is no longer allowed in Parking Lot A. An alternative parking lot is available at the Third Street Building (845 S. Third Street). Here is a campus map that will show you were the Mansion Complex East is located in comparison to the parking lot – simply cross Third Street and walk through the church parking lot.